Thu 4 Dec 1823
From John R Denyer
To J R Mullings, Solicitor
Wotton Bassett
Reference to lands belonging to the See of Salisbury in the parish of Marston Maisey. A dispute between the Bishop and the lessees – meeting of the Commissionres was held 7 April 1788 for the purposes of adjudging amount placed in names of Sir Edward Littleton Bart and E L Lovedon in the hands of Child & Co Bankers. Mr Crowdy of Highworth received the money on 23 March 1816.